Who We Are:
Palmberries, our mission is to bring superfood bowls to the world using only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
What You’ll Do:
- Checking products to ensure consistency, palatability, and quality
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, and accommodations
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to make sure it’s up to Company Standards
- Schedule staff hours utilizing appropriate systems/software and assign duties to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks
- Maintain food and equipment inventories
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performances
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services
- Utilize point of sale cash register. Count money and make bank deposits.
- Adhere to Company opening and closing procedures and maintain accompanying records
What You Bring:
• Previous Managerial Experience
• Valid Driver’s License
• A Team Player
• Great Customer Service
• Knowledge of Supply Chain
• Personnel and Human Resources Duties
• Communication and Active Listening Skills
• Critical Thinking
What We Offer:
Fun Environment – smile, dance and just have fun!
Palmberries Discounts – If an employee is working, they receive 50% off!
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status